Types of Construction Cost; Top 5 Cost Categories you Must Know
Types of construction cost; Top 5 cost categories you must know
The cost of construction of a house can be divided into 5 categories.
- Land Cost: Cost of owning a land parcel for house construction
- Design Costs: This includes architectural, structural and MEP design of the building
- Laisoning Costs: Includes fees for county government approvals like government land survey, plan approval etc.
- Material Costs: Includes purchase of materials like cement, steel, sand, aggregate, bricks, blocks, tiles and other finishing materials
- Labour Costs: This includes the manpower costs for construction of the structure, brick work, plastering, other finishing works and external development (Like compound wall, landscaping etc
Now where you can reduce the cost of construction purely depends on the lifestyle choices. You can create a barely minimalist building or an executive bungalow to live in depending on your budget
HPD Consult. email@example.com